Wednesday, January 7, 2009
So I have updated my PSP to 3.90 M33 already. It works kinda faster now. The installation process just only took me less than 5 minutes. So how did I do it? Well here you go. Another great tutorial for all PSP lovers out there.
Everybody must read this. This is very important. I don’t want any of you to brick your PSPs so please read this. Thank you.
- A PSP (Phat or Slim) with installed custom firmware 3.52 M33-4 or higher. My PSP had 3.80 M33-5 custom firmware.
- A USB Cable to connect your PSP to your computer
- 100% fully charged battery. This is just to be sure your PSP won’t turn off in the middle of the update. It’s also good if you have your PSP plugged into your AC Adaptor.
The Installation Guide
- Grab the 3.90 M33 installer pack and unzip it anywhere on your computer.
- Using the USB Cable, connect the PSP to your Computer then copy the UPDATE folder from your computer to your PSP in this directory: ms0:\PSP\GAME
- Disconnect your PSP from your computer then on your PSP XMB, go to GAME>Memory Stick then run the 3.90 M33 update. The update will verify your 3.90 eboot file and after verification you will be asked to execute the update. Execute it.
- Follow the instructions on the SCE updater. After the update, press X or O to manually reboot.
- Congratulations. You now have a 3.90 M33 Powered PSP.
If this isnt clear Youtube it or ask me.
Ah but there are more pics of it & other possibilities in the link, could be fake tho.
click the pic for more info and other pictures